Re: questions!

I want to know whether large numbers of re-entrant corners in relatively small
buildings (1-4 stories, 250 ft maximum width) are correctly modeled by building
code prescribed wind loads.  Thesis: "ASCE 7-98 Wind Forces are (in)appropriate
for the design of mid-sized buildings with numerous re-entrant corners".

'course, this could also be a question for the list.

Keith Fix, PE (BS, no MS)