RE: Office Floor LL

I recently received a call from an architect friend of mine in Sacramento
asking about the possibilitty of a high rise (19 floors) office building
being designed for a live load of over 189 psf. He wants to add some sort of
rolling file cabinet system (on tracks) that packs the files in tight in a
19' x 30' area and rolls on rails to allow an aisle access to individual file
drawers. 250 psf  may not be an excessive design perameter.
ECVAL3