Structural Software

Gentlemen,

I am looking for structural software that is capable of doing the
followings:

	1. Can do 2D and 3D static and dynamic linear (nonlinear optional)
frame/truss analyses.

	2. Can do interactive design of concrete and steel elements,
foundation and connections using American and British Codes.

	3. Can do automatic seismic and wind loading based on American Code.

	4. Output of analysis and design of elements can be link to AUTOCAD.

	5. Can do finite element analysis.

	6. Graphical interface and Windows-based

I would appreciate if you could recommend something based on these
requirements. Also, I would like to know the price and cost for additional
licensing. Is it possible to get a copy of the Demo version for our
evaluation for two or three months?

Looking forward for your immediate reply. Thank you very much.

Sincerly,

Kit Berso