Re: Office floor LL

Depends on what kind of file storage.

If paper (i.e. books) on standard book shelves or in file cabinets, then
maybe.

If paper on high density storgage (the kind that roles on tracks so that
shelves can "push" togehter), then maybe not.

If x-ray file storage on high density storage, then 250 might be too
light.

Would need more info to determine better.  For example, what is stored and
in what manner, etc.

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE