ETABS Version 7.0

Can anyone tell me how to change the unbraced length of a steel beam in ETABS Version 7.0?

I was looking through the help, and there is a procedure for over-writing the unbraced length for composite beams, but not for steel beams.

There is an input for an unbraced length ratio for steel beams, but I am not sure what the definition of this is.

Your help is kindly appreciated...

Gina

Gina T. Gobo, EIT
Carter & Burgess