Tapered members

One of our architects just came to my office wondering about a source for
some tapered members for a project they're working on.  They need a few
tapered members about 15-20 feet long, 14" diameter at one end, tapering to
8" diameter at the other.  It could be steel or precast concrete.  Any ideas
who could supply or how to fabricate such a member?

Thanks.

-- Joel Adair

Joel Adair, EIT
Halff Associates, Inc.