Re: Concrete form work

Roger Turk wrote:

>>I have a new concrete building wall immediately adjacent to existing
concrete building with an eight inch clear space in between.  I need to
maintain a 3 inch seismic separation.  Does anyone know how the forming can
be done between the two building walls?<<

You could try voidform which is a cardboard system that supposedly rots away after the concrete has set. I've usually seen it used below slabs and beams in expansive soils but it may work for you if it can take the lateral pressure. See the web site below:

Hope this helps,
John MacLean