Re: TJM

I would like to hear from anyone who dealt directly with Trusjoist MacMillan,
now a Wyerhauser Business, via a Pruchase Order Agreement.  Would like to
know if you get a copy of the attached terms and conditions which, among
other things,  limits its liability to "replace or fix the trusses supplied
and designed by TJM's engineers."

Since the terms and conditions are supposedly printed on the backside of the
Purchase Order, a customer would not normally get it, because they only fax
the face sheet of the Order.

Any similar experience ?

George Hakim