RE: Welding galvanized steel

Jimmy is right.  Following are some cold galvanizing repair compounds:

	Galv-Coat  (Spray)
	Bowman Products Division

	Galvanox, Type 1  (Liquid)
	BASF Wyandotte Corporation

	ZRC Cold Galvanizing Compound
	ZRC Worldwide
	(My personal favorite because they have good technical reports on
their web site)
	http://www.zrcworldwide.com/

	Caltrans approved galvanizing repair products:
	http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/esc/approved_products_list/OrgZRP.html

	All kinds of information on galvanizing, repair, etc.:
	American Galvanizers Assn.
	http://www.galvanizeit.org/

Regards,
Harold Sprague