Re: Bar Joists

Todd:

Please call a structural engineer in your area and ask him to help you.
Although many on this list can certainly answer such a simple question, it
would be appropriate that you pay for the information, and have an engineer
available to help with any related questions you might have.

You might also consider calling the engineer-of-record, whose stamp should be
on the drawings.

Keith Fix, PE
Cromwell Architects Engineers
Little Rock, AR