RE: Bar Joists

Gentlemen,

I know Todd Hill, I have worked with Todd Hill, Todd Hill is a friend of
mine,
and...... Todd Hill is a great engineer.     He is registered P.E. in
several states such
as: CA, KS, AL, MI etc.,    He is the EOR of the 1.5 million Sq-ft  of
Boeing's Delta
IV Rocket Manufacturing Facilities (See October 99 issue of the MSC
magazine
and March 2000, issue of Structural Engineer magazine) in Decatur, Alabama.
Mr. Fix , Todd Hill doe's not need to call a "structural" engineer, because
he is one.
If you would like to have any additional info. please do not hesitate to
call or e-mail
me.

Thank you in advance.

Desi Joseph Kiss

Ph: 949/453-1000
E-mail : desi.kiss(--nospam--at)theaustin.com

----- Forwarded by Desi Kiss/we/Austin on 09/18/2000 11:01 AM -----

                    Todd Hill
                    <thill@tkarch        To:     "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                    .com>                cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: Bar Joists
                    09/18/2000
                    06:32 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    seaint

In defense of Mr. Fix, I guess I should change my signature (at the bottom
of my email) to add P.E. to the end of my name.
I can't do anything about the funny "A" word in the name of my firm.
Thanks for the many reponses, it has been most helpful.