RE: Vibration Isolators for Bins

Mark,

I can't tell if your situation is similar, but a few years ago I designed a
200 ton gypsum hopper that had a vibrating pan feeder at the discharge.
This feeder was mounted to the hopper with four "vibration absorbers".  I
don't have the information with me but the feeder and the vibration
isolators we provided by the Jeffrey Company.  Maybe you can contact them
(864)476-7523 for some more ideas.

William Pulyer PE
Charlotte, NC