Re: NDS vs AITC wood sizes

Marlo

What editions of each are you referencing? Comparing Suppliment
of the NDS'97 to the 4th edition of AITC, the tables are the same.
i.e both have the dressed size as:

4x14 - 3.5 x 13.25
4x16 - 3.5 x 15.25

Remember, the change from lumber to timber will change the size
as well i.e

6x14 - 5.5x13.5
6x16 - 5.5x15.5

Peter McCormack