Re: comm#780--stainless steel

The standard that I have seen (I actually have purchased it although it
turned out that I did not need it) is ANSI/ASCE 8-90.  It is the
Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Stainless Steel Structural
Members.  It is referenced in BOCA 1996 and IBC 2000.

Hope this helps,

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE