Beam Clamp

I am looking for some suggestions on securing a 11,000 lb rail car
shaker from a W16 x 45 wide flange.  The shaker is lowered into position
onto rail cars by an overhead crane that is attached to the beam by
angle clips.  I want to be able to secure the shaker in the raised
position when it is not in use.  Currently, the shaker is only held in
the raised position by the hoist's internal brake.  I am looking for
some type of beam clamp that I can atach to the wide flange and the
shaker in two places.  Any suggestions?

Ted Conway