Re: Bar Joists

Todd, Keith et. al.

I see no problem with any person, engineer or not, who is subscribed to the
list asking any structural question, hoping to get a knowledgeable answer.

If no one cares to give a reply, the next step may be to find a consultant.

I've found that the benefit I've gained from participation in the list far
outweighs any loss I've suffered by having given out information that few
others know.  And, I'm grateful.

Thanks to all for this great list server!

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
n.roselund(--nospam--at)att.net