RE: 5/8" dia. a.b.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: 5/8" dia. a.b.
- From: Dave Adams <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:22:54 -0700
I may be missing something, but doesn't UBC Section 1806.6 still allow 1/2" dia. bolts for Seismic Zone 3? I'm pretty sure I have the latest printing (4th).
Dave Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: 5/8" dia. a.b.
- Next by Subject: Fw: [AEC-Residential] Free Lateral Design Spreadsheet
- Previous by thread: RE: 5/8" dia. a.b.
- Next by thread: Re: It's What You Don't Know That Hurts