Wind Loads on Curved Roofs

Risking additional flames, I have a question of my own:

Where can I find data, design info, or recommendations for wind loads on curved
roofs?

Specifically, the project is a helicopter hanger with large doors ("open"
building).  The roof is approx. 200 ft. wide and rises 14 feet from the eaves,
which are about 38 feet above the (level) ground.  I'll be using pre-engineered
bowstring joists for the roof at 10'-0" c.c.  Deck will be 3" type "N".  Wind
uplift will need to be specified to the joist manufacturer (Vulcraft et al).

References to codes, textbooks, articles, etc., would all be appreciated.

If this question has already hit the listserve and the answer's in the archive,
the date(s) would be helpful; my search turned up nothing of value.

-
Keith Fix, PE CA (Structural)
Cromwell Architects Engineers

PS: I'm interested to see if Todd or Desi have any experience with this, since
Austin does so much work with Boeing.   ;-)