Good Ol' Todd Hill

I do not know Todd Hill, I've never worked with Todd Hill, I've probably
never met Todd Hill, and...... yet, I'm surprised to read that Todd Hill
(despite being responsible for a mammoth manufactuing facility that must
have used thousands of bar joists) did not know what an H-series joist
was. He must be a younger whipper-snapper than me! :)

John Callen, PE
(a lurker, usually)