Re: Wind Loads on Curved Roofs

Keith

If you can reference Australian Standard AS1170.2, refer to
Appendix A. Table A2 has list external pressure coefficients for
curved roofs. Although I dont have a copy handy, but if I remember
correctly, "Wind Forces in Engineering" by P. Sachs has the
information also.

If you can not access a copy of AS1170.2, sent me your fax
number and I will be happy to send the table to you.

Peter McCormack