Re: comm#780--stainless steel

ANSI N690, Specification for the Design, Fabrication, and Erection of Steel
Safety-Related Structures for Nuclear Facilities includes
some stainless steels in it's "Material" section.  It also has separate
section for allowable compression stress for austenitic stainless steels.

"Michael Hemstad" <hemstad.ml(--nospam--at)tkda.com> on 09/18/2000 12:23:35 PM