Wind Loads on Curved Roofs

Title: Wind Loads on Curved Roofs

"Steel Structures" by William McGuire, Prentice-Hall, 1968 states that the most comprehensive reference of wind shape factors,etc. is given by the Swiss Building Code. McGuire presents portions of the code, including coefficients for curved roofs, in his Appendix.

He references "Standards of the Swiss Association of Engineers and Architects on Load Assumptions, Acceptance, and Supervision of Buildings", Schweizerischer Ingenieur und Architekten Verein, Technische Normen No. 160, 1956.  There is very probably a more current version of the Swiss Standard.

Frank Hartzell, PE
Jacobs Engineers