Good Ol' Todd Hill

John,

Perhaps, English is your second language. (And then you may be excused)

What you're  suggesting is absolutely misleading and false.

The question was with regards to the letters H, K and J,  and I "quote":

"What do the letters actually mean ?"

Perhaps you would know the answer, and maybe you don't.
Bill Allen's comments make sense. Please read them.
Your engineering judgment with regards to this issue lacks at least common
sense.
There is room for improvement .....

Case closed !

Sincerely,
Desi J. Kiss

----- Forwarded by Desi Kiss/we/Austin on 09/20/2000 11:14 AM -----

                    the.callens@j
                    uno.com              To:     seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
                                         cc:
                    09/19/2000           Subject:     Good Ol' Todd Hill
                    11:23 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    seaint

I do not know Todd Hill, I've never worked with Todd Hill, I've probably
never met Todd Hill, and...... yet, I'm surprised to read that Todd Hill
(despite being responsible for a mammoth manufactuing facility that must
have used thousands of bar joists) did not know what an H-series joist
was. He must be a younger whipper-snapper than me! :)

John Callen, PE
(a lurker, usually)