Re: ACI 301

I believe ACI 301-96 is the latest version and is the version which superceded ACI 301-89.

>>> Mark.Swingle(--nospam--at)dcp.state.ma.us 09/20/00 12:42PM >>>
What is the latest version (year) of ACI 301?

I have ACI 301-89, and I'm reviewing a spec whose chapter references don't
match my copy.  I need to know if the engineer is using a later or earlier
version of this than the 1989 version.  Were the chapter changes made before
or after the 1989 version?

TIA,

Mark