RE: It's What You Don't Know That Hurts You...

     If he is any good at it he can make a living, which is all I am doing.
A few make a lot of money at it. A top quality custom desk costs a lot more
then the engineering on a custom house. If the desk does not shake when you
push on it you will never be sued. On top of which there are very few
things in life that smell better then Walnut as you cut it. If I was better
at wood working I would give it a try or if I was better as a dog trainer
or if I was better as a gunsmith or ... Then if I had to make a living at
those things it might take the fun out of doing them. Oh well have to keep
checking my jobs.

Acie Chance