RE: ACI 301

ACI 301-99

-----Original Message-----
From: Swingle, Mark [mailto:Mark.Swingle(--nospam--at)dcp.state.ma.us]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 10:43 AM
To: seaint (E-mail)
Cc: mts (E-mail)
Subject: ACI 301

What is the latest version (year) of ACI 301?

I have ACI 301-89, and I'm reviewing a spec whose chapter references don't
match my copy.  I need to know if the engineer is using a later or earlier
version of this than the 1989 version.  Were the chapter changes made before
or after the 1989 version?

TIA,

Mark