Re: Lead Primed Structural Steel

Isn't this more an issue of concern for the contractor, and his observance of
appropriate OSHA guidelines?

I should think due diligence would prompt you to mention it to the contractor,
and even assist further by putting in your spec or on your drawings, that such
testing is necessary.

I wonder if you won't incur unnecessary liability by concerning yourself beyond
that.