Re: Good Ol' Todd Hill

This is true, and I have often wondered about it.

California seems to be unique in this. Back in my "doin' Wal-Mart" days, when
our group did Wal-Mart store designs in all fifty states, we had a special group
that did just California. That wasn't because of seismic--I did two in
Washington state, one in Oregon and one in Nevada.

It was simply because they were all wood designs, and it was just simpler to
have a group that specialized in just doing wood.

Why is that?