RE: SNOW LOADS IN "SITE SPECIFIC" REGIONS OF PENNSYLVANIA

We are in need of help in determining what ground snow loads to use for a building in eastern Pennsylvania. The BOCA and ASCE-7 maps tell us that the loads are "site specific". The City Engineer tells us that they are not under the jurisdiction of any codes for structural design! Anyone have any suggestions where we might obtain "reliable" snow data? We tried the county and other cities within a 20 mile radius but to no avail! Thank you in advance.