From: Teresa Dellies <DelliesTM(--nospam--at)c-b.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: SNOW LOADS IN "SITE SPECIFIC" REGIONS OF PENNSYLVANIA
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2000 5:19 PM

We are in need of help in determining what ground snow loads to use for a
building in eastern Pennsylvania. The BOCA and ASCE-7 maps tell us that the
loads are "site specific". The City Engineer tells us that they are not
under the jurisdiction of any codes for structural design! Anyone have any
suggestions where we might obtain "reliable" snow data? We tried the county
and other cities within a 20 mile radius but to no avail! Thank you in
advance.