RE: SNOW LOADS IN "SITE SPECIFIC" REGIONS OF PENNSYLVANIA

Teresa

Contact Alan Greatorex ( agreatx(--nospam--at)crrel.usace.army.mil) at the
Cold Regions Research engineering Labs of the Army Corps of
Engineers at Hanover NH. He may be able to help, depending on
his work load.

He used to subscribe to the list, but I havent seen messages from
him in a long time.

I have been pulling my hair out over case specific snow loads as I deal with
a lot of projects in Northern New England.

Hope this helps

Peter McCormack