RE: SNOW LOADS IN "SITE SPECIFIC" REGIONS OF PENNSYLVANIA

Teresa,

Contact:
	Alan Greatorex
	US Army Corps of Engineers Cold Regions Research Engr Lab
	72 Lyme Road
	Hanover, NH 03755-1290
	Phone:	603-646-4210
	FAX		603-646-4640
	agreatx(--nospam--at)crrel.usace.army.mil

Alan has developed a computer program that given a latitude, longitude &
elevation he can determine the 50 year ground snow load.

Regards,
Harold Sprague