1997 UBC Errata

I understand that there may be a "correction / clarification / errata"
publication for the 1997 UBC that is available for about $40.00.  Although,
I did a search on the ICBO web page, I was unable to locate it (possibly
because I am unaware of the title).  I did find some errata documents, but
what I understand is available is a more comprehensive publication.

Is anyone aware of this publication?