Re: ASCE Delegation to Cuba

Peter,

I have received invitations to join people-to-people delegations to China --
never to Cuba.  It's not been clear to me why I was invited -- it didn't
seem to be related to my specialization in repair and strengthening of old
buildings.

I've never pursued the matter, but I've wondered if the program is fishing
for tourists using an interesting lure.  Is anyone familiar with the
People-to-People program, or aware of its purposes and accomplishments?

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer