Re: ASCE Delegation to Cuba

Ralph,

I called the FBI when I got the first letter and they told me to call the
postal inspectors.  I called the postal inspectors, and got the menu
runaround.  I figured that I wouldn't bother them again.

I'm saving the letters until I get enough to paper a wall.

Roger Turk

Ralph Kratz wrote:

>>In a message dated 9/22/00 7:56:56 PM, 73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com writes:
<< I also receive letters from Nigeria inviting me to help launder some
bureaucrat's ill-gotten monies, for which they would share the monies.  There
were a lot of zeros in the money that would be my share, so I considered that
the most significant digit. >>

You got one too?  I thought I was the only American so blessed.  The FBI was
very interested, so I sent it to them.  I doubt they responded in the desired
way :)  Then I read about it in the paper, big time scam.  I wonder if anyone
ever got his $10 million cut.

Oops, not engineering.   Sorry. <<