Re: ASCE Delegation to Cuba

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Does it really make any difference as to why you received the invitation?  In the
mid 80's I took advantage of their invitation and joined a delegation to China.
The experience is one of the absolute highlights of my life.  I got the
opportunity to speak and be involved with my counterparts.  My reqirements were
to make a couple of presentations in my area of expertise. For the couple of
presentations I got the opportunity to speak to university professors.
contractors, and other enginners.  I got to experience culture that I never would
have thought possible.  The people to people program is absolutely wonderful.  My
suggestion to all of you who got the invitation is "don't questions--take
advantage of the opportunity.  I guarantee that you will love every minute.

Rick Ranous