WANTED: Copies of AISC Structural Journal Articles

I was wondering if someone might have the following:

1. Dumonteil: "Simple Equations for Effective Length Factors," AISC ENGINEERING
JOURNAL, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 111-115 and Vol. 30, No. 1, p. 38.

2. Lui: "A Novel Approach for K Factor Determination," AISC ENGINEERING JOURNAL,
Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 150-159.

Let me know via private email.

Thanks.