RE: Re: Pushover Analysis

1.  Push-over analysis procedure in earthquake engineering, Kim Simon,
D'Amore Enzo, Earthquake Spectra: vol. 15, no. 3 - Aug. 1999, pp. 417-434
2.  Applied Technology Council (ATC); ATC-40 Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit
of Concrete Buildings
3. FEMA 273, NEHRP Guidelines for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings,.
4. USACE TI-809-04, Seismic Design for Buildings,
http://www.hnd.usace.army.mil/techinfo/ti/809-04/ti80904.htm

Regards,
Harold Sprague