RE: Auburn University Extension Service Distance Learning

Bill,

I used Auburn's tape program last year.  Most of the programs are on
Engineering Management,Sales and Ethics.  I found them to be very useful but
expensive per PDH.  (The tapes or yours to keep for future ref.)   They have
very few technical courses.  The ethics courses look attractive now that
Mississippi and soon Florida will require hours each year in ethics.

The Univ. of Wis., Madison has some video and online courses but they are
very expensive.

Ron Hill