Re: Regional System Selection

My experience here in Little Rock mirrors Robert's, although I have worked with
post-tensioned slabs, wood, masonry, and concrete structures.  I find most
deviations from your Lubbock experience to be architecture driven (elegance
over economy).

Keith Fix, PE CA (Structural)
Cromwell Architects Engineers