RE: Regional System Selection

"Car Henge" is located in Alliance, Nebraska.  Pretty or ugly, it is a
rather clever idea (or perhaps that just my Midwestern sense of aethetics
talking).

Paul Crocker

Bill Polhemus wrote:

What can one say, however, about a region of the country wherein vintage
Cadillacs buried upright in the ground constitutes an aesthetic offering to
the world?