New York State Building Code - Wind[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: New York State Building Code - Wind
- From: Ken Peoples <lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:43:57 -0700 (PDT)
I am just starting my first New York State Building project and am in the process of getting the State Building Code. In the mean time, I would like to get a start on the design (I know its risky but I am behind already - whats new?). What I was wondering was whether any of you know if the wind load provisions of the NYS code is similar to BOCA or ASCE 7 or some other code that I might have already. Any help is appreciated.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E. Lehigh Valley Technical Associates 2102 Main St. Suite 200 Northampton, PA 18067 ph: 610-262-6345 fax: 610-262-8188 email: lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net
Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.
- Prev by Subject: RE: New Salary Survey Reports added
- Next by Subject: New York State Building Code Wind
- Previous by thread: Design Wind Speed in Guatemala
- Next by thread: EIA/TIA-222-F