Design of Earth Retaining Structures for Dynamic Loads

Ladies/Gentlement:

I would like to ask for the following:
1.- Could you give me some good reference books/website/publication/etc.
that I can use in relation to the subject?
2.-  In case of use caisson like drilled shafts subjected to seismic and
dynamic loads , are there any special consideration?
I'm using AASHTO Guide Specifications 1996, but  I'm looking for another
ones.

Thank you in advance.

John Ampuero
Bridge Department