Re: Auburn University Extension Service Distance Learning

I have'nt seen the AU offerings, but did get a flyer for a website that offers
online ond offline courses. They have a wide variety of topics - some technical,
some managerial. The online courses are $49 per hour. I have not used them yet,
but I may since I am at least 3 hours drive from most seminars offered near to
me. Their web address is:

www.redvector.com

Ken Reed, PE