RE: Two Codes !!

Amen, Ben Yousefi.

And the result is actually better than the most of the rest of the code.
That says a lot.

When ICC adopts balanced committees of regulators, consultants, users,
builders, and manufacturers like ANSI (and presumably NFPA), I will jump on
the bandwagon with both feet, and hold on for dear life. Until then, they
can pass right on by.

Peter S. Higgins, SE