From: John Schenne [mailto:jschenne(--nospam--at)localnet.com]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 3:18 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: New York State Building Code Wind

  Dear Ken:

The NYS Code is much simpler in regard to wind than any of the other codes.
It has a table based on building height that gives the pressure to use. Up
to 25' high 15 psf and 26' to40' high 18 psf. If you have any questions or
need a copy of the section Email me directly.

John Schenne, PE
Schenne & Associates