RE: Beam Analysis Tool??

Stress analysis v. Strength analysis?

I dunno if that's what I was asking about.

In my mind, there are three parts to beam analysis and design. First, you
determine the forces on the beam (M, V, etc). then, you perform a stress
(and deflection) analysis of that beam based on it's geometric section and
material properties. Then, you compare this analysis with relevant code
criteria.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS