Re: Roof Slope for Drainage

What kind of roof?
I have a copy of the 1973 UBC, yet I cannot find such a specific
requirement.
What I see on section 2305 (e) p. 122, is a general statement under the
Water Accumulation:  All roofs shall be designed with 'sufficient' slope
or
camber to assure adequate drainager.......................And, under
Chapter 32,
it does describe slope requirements for different roofing materials.
Hope this will help,
Chris Tse, SE,
San Jose.