RE: Beam Analysis Tool??

Bill,

The company that makes LG Beamer is DEVCO Software Inc.

Their phone number is (541) 757-757-8991.  Fax is (541) 757-9885.

In addition to LG Beamer, they make a program called AISWIN.  AISIWIN is
great for the typical cold formed steel problems (Load Bearing and curtain
wall studs, floor joists, etc).

LG beamer is also for cold fomed steel, but it handles multiple spans and
cantelievers.  It'll let you select your intermeadiate bracing points and
all sorts of loads.

Even though LG Beamer is for cold formed steel, I'll use it to get moments
and reactions on continuous spans.

I hope this helps.

David B. Tehranchi
Davis, Bowen, Friedel, Inc.
One Plaza East, Suite 200
P.O. Box 93
Salisbury, MD 21803-0093

A pessimist says the glass is half empty,
An optimist says the glass is half full,
Ands the engineer says...
    "It's a good thing I put half my
     water in a redundant glass"
                            ---Dilbert