WANTED: Cable-stayed bridges book by W. Podolny/Scalzi

Hello, dear friends

I'm really interested in getting the book "Design and Construction of Cable-stayed Bridges" by Walter Podolny / Scalzi. Please if anybody wishes to help me, don't hesitate in writing me and giving your best price. In fact it's impossible to get that book where I live (Peru). I'm very interested in stuff about "Cable-stayed bridges", specially in wich concerns to the design itself, the vehicular loads applied to this kind of bridges, seismic design criteria, connections desing, and so on.

Sincerely

José Velásquez
Civil Engineer
josemvv(--nospam--at)latinmail.com